Traditionally, golf is played with appropriate attire that can be sporty, casual, technical and/or modern but must keep a “golf” style. The dress code must be respected throughout the site, both on the practice and on the course, both during friendly games and during competitions, including during prize-giving.
The following are not in accordance with the dress code:
- No-collar polos (polo golf shirts with a high collar are tolerated)
- T-shirts with or without sleeves,
- Holes or faded jeans,
- Joggers or leggings,
- Pants or shorts with side pockets on the thighs,
- Men’s shorts, ladies’ mini shorts,
- Large advertising logos on polos, sweaters or jackets.